We may update these Terms in the future. If we do, they will be posted on our Site for you to see and review. When you are using our Services, you are agreeing to the most recent Terms we have provided. Even if we don’t exercise or enforce a provision or right under these Terms, we are not waiving such provision or right.
Accounts & registration
Our platform has an account system so you can login and use our Services. Remember, you’re the one responsible for keeping your account protected and your password safe.
Some aspects of our Services require you to have an account which may include a community of registered account users. This may involve creating a profile and providing certain personal information, or personal data, to help the platform function correctly. When you create an account, you should make sure the information you provide is accurate. If your information isn’t true, or you don’t follow these rules, we have the right to restrict or delete your account.
Also, be sure to let us know if someone gains unauthorized access to your account. You’re the one responsible for keeping your account private and confidential and we are not responsible for any losses arising from unauthorized use of your account.
Promotions, referrals, & fun times
Promotions & referral programs help us grow our platform but will not have an impact on your relationship with us
We may offer promotions or referral programs to users periodically. Unless you’re participating in one of these campaigns, they will have no bearing or impact on your use of our Services or relationship with us.
We know you look forward to emails from us! If for some reason you don’t want to receive our messages you can always unsubscribe :)
If you create an account on our site or sign up to use our Services you may receive some marketing, promotional, or outreach communications from us. This might be an incredibly engaging newsletter you can’t wait to read or other general messages to inform you about changes on the platform. You can always unsubscribe from these messages.
Your content & company materials
You own what you post to our platform & we own our platform. If you upload things, make sure it’s not illegal or offensive.
All of the copy, company graphics, illustrations, trademarks, artwork, logos, features, and designs available on our platform are considered Content and are owned or licensed by or to us. All applicable Content, Site, and associated Services on the platform are owned by us. We also own your thoughts. (Just kidding.) Content (but not your thoughts) is protected under copyright, patent, trademark, and intellectual property laws as applicable.
We allow users to post certain User Content on the platform such as images, photos, videos, text, comments, and other material. All User Content that you post or otherwise share on our platform is owned by you. You grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, and worldwide license to use, manage, view, reproduce, create, save, love, alter, generate derivative works of, and distribute all User Content for the purpose of providing our Services and running our platform.
When you post User Content, you agree that you’re responsible for the legality of it. You also agree that you won’t post anything you don’t have proper rights to post. We do not claim responsibility for or actively monitor User Content, but if someone tells us you’ve posted something illegal, offensive, or unfit for our platform we will take corrective action. So don’t do it.
Copyright & ownership
We respect copyright law because, well, it’s the law. If you see any violations, let us know
Any content posted to our platform must be in compliance with U.S. copyright law. We own the copyright to the names, look, vibes, and feel of our platform. You must request permission to use our logo or promotional materials.
If you believe that our Site, platform, Services or any Content is unlawful or infringing on any rights, including infringing copyright in a work, you can contact us to take steps to have it removed. We follow 17 U.S.C. § 512(c) when dealing with these requests and ask that you provide the following information when contacting us about a copyright infringement:
- An identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you are claiming to be infringed
- An identification of the infringing Content on our platform
- A formal statement expressing your good faith believe that the infringing Content is unauthorized
- A formal statement authenticating the accuracy of information in the notice, and that you are either (1) the actual copyright owner or (2) you have been legally authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
- Your address, email, and telephone contact information, and
- Your physical or electronic signature
Please email any requests to our contact information at the end of these Terms.
We let users purchase things on our website and we may use third parties to help process those payments.
You can purchase certain products, services, or subscriptions that we provide. These Purchases will require that you give us certain payment information like credit card numbers, authentication information, billing details, and shipping information. We may use the help of third-party payment processors to help us take payment, so that means these third-parties will have access to said information. When you give us this information, please make sure it is true and correct or else you’re violating some the law. Don’t do that. We have the right to cancel or refund a Purchase for any reason.
Sayonara to access
If you break too many rules, or if we have other good reason, we may delete or restrict your access to the platform.
We may terminate your access, or right to access, our platform at any time and for any reason. We don’t even have to provide notice. Are we consumed with our own power? Maybe, but rules are rules and if we think you’re breaking them or have other good reason you can say goodbye to using our platform!
Complicated refund policies suck. If you're not happy with our platform, shoot us a message and we'll try and make it right or offer a refund--it's that simple.
If you've paid for our platform and don't like it, send us a message so we can help you. If you've used some features of our platform but don't like others, send us a message so we can talk about partial or prorated credits for your account. Just don't get sneaky and try to take advantage of us please.
Stuff you can’t do
We know good people sometimes do bad things, that’s why we’re laying out these ground rules so we’re on the same page.
When using our platform, please don’t:
- Use our platform for illegal or malicious things
- Sneakily reverse engineer any of the creations on our platform
- Publish unlawful or inappropriate things
- Use automated tools or programs to scrape data or automate messages or comments
- Interfere with the networks connected to our platform or otherwise try to put stress on our platform’s infrastructure
- Impersonate someone or some other group on our platform
- Use our site to harass, threaten, or hurt others
- Attempt to bypass security measures we’ve taken
- Use our site in any way that violates these Terms
Liability, indemnity, & some legalese
Our lawyers told us we had to include this. We’ll try and make it as painless as possible. Long story short, we’re not responsible for anything happening from your use or violation of the Terms or our platform or any third-party claims.
- We try and provide a fully functional platform for you, but our platform is provided to you “as is” and includes all faults. We disclaim all representations or warranties about our platform, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or with regards to security, quality, or completeness. You’re solely responsible for any damage resulting from your use of our platform and all activity is conducted at your own risk.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us and our officers, directors, and agents harmless with respect to any disputes arising from these Terms. You agree to indemnify and hold the company, our vendors, employees, officers, directors, and affiliates harmless from all claims and demands including, but not limited to, claims arising from direct, indirect, or consequential damage, attorneys’ fees, and any breach or damage arising from these Terms. Even if we’re found liable for a claim, damages will be limited to the amounts paid for any service or products with no consequential or punitive damages.
- If we get into an argument (we really hope we don’t), these Terms are governed by the laws of Delaware with no regard to conflict of law principles. You cannot assign rights under these Terms, but we can assign rights under these Terms without consent in the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or substantially all of our assets.
Third party partners & software
We use third-party partners to help make our platform great, but their platforms are not our responsibility and we’re not taking responsibility for them.
We get a little help from our friends to provide our platform. We use various third-party software and partners to help provide our Services to you. We do not have any control over these third-parties and are not responsible for the content, actions, or uses of these third-parties. We don’t endorse or assume responsibility for them and you use them at your own risk. These Terms are only meant to apply to our own platform and Services and do not encompass third-party services.
Platform & services
Basically, we brought this platform into the world and we can take it out
This is our little kingdom so we get to make the rules! We always have the right to change up our platform or Services without notice and at any time. You agree that we are not liable to you for any discontinuation or change to our Service or platform. That being said, we’ll try not to be jerks about this and let you know if we’re planning on heading off into the sunset.
Questions? Comments? Love letters?
3077B Clairemont Dr #448
San Diego CA 92117